The Solution Adapter is one of several tools included in the powerSUITE Digital Power Supply Design Software Tools for C2000™ Microcontrollers. The Solution Adapter allows you to modify existing code examples from TI digital power kits and configure them to run on a custom digital power design. The graphical interface steps you through the process of selecting the solution to adapt, selecting the relevant options for that solution (like device and control mode), and customizing the solution for your design.
To get started using the Solution Adapter:
- Follow the steps on the powerSUITE page.
- Click on the Solution Adapter icon inside powerSUITE. All of the TI kits supported by the powerSUITE framework are displayed here. Select the solution you are interested in.
- On the next page, select the CCS project you would like to import
- A dialog box will pop-up asking you to select the location to save the project.
- Note: This location should reside outside of the controlSUITE file structure.
- A project will be created at this location for the solution selected and a GUI page from the project will appear inside CCS which will allow customization of the solution, for example changing the inductance value, changing the capacitance value, changing the build level, etc.
- For details on how to use the Solution Adapter with an existing TI development kit, you can refer to the user guide for the development kit and browse to the “Customize Solution Using powerSUITE” section.
- If you have questions, feel free to post them on the C2000 E2E Forum.