This small form factor, 12W power supply solution for protection relays handles an ultra-wide range of both AC and DC inputs making it a suitable platform to power a variety of lower power protection relays that need to be placed in a small housing. The power supply is designed to output industry standard voltages required in protection relays while also providing excellent line and load regulation. This solution has been engineered for high wattage with good efficiency and has also been pre-compliance tested for IEC61000-4 (EFT and Surge) and CISPR 11 Class A (Interference).
- Small size yet handles ultra-wide range AC and DC inputs
- Enables usage in a variety of Protection Relays and RTUs
- Accurate outputs with excellent load and line regulation in the 3% range
- Platform solution with high wattage capability while providing efficiencies up to 78%
- Passes Pre-Compliance testing - IEC61000-4 (EFT and Surge) and CISPR 11 Class A (Interference)
- Power interruption handling with Ride Through > 75mS