For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 99
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
This is a high efficiency 65W AC/DC design using UCC24630 Synchronous Rectification Controller for a Universal input (85Vac to 265Vac) to 19.5V @3.33A output exceeding CoC-5 Tier2 and DOE Level VI performance requirements for external power supplies.
- 91.49% @115V AC, 89.81% @230V AC 4-point average efficiency
- 83.14% @120V AC, 82.24% @230V AC 10% load efficiency
- 59mW No load Power consumption at 230V AC
- Fast turn-on time
- <80mV output voltage ripple
- AC line input UVLO protection
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The UCC28740EVM-525 evaluation module is a 10W off-line discontinuous mode (DCM) flyback converter that provides constant-voltage (CV) and constant-current (CC) output regulation. It uses optical coupler feedback for tight voltage regulation and improved the transient response to large load steps (...)
- Universal AC input, 5V/2.1A output
- <20mW no load power
- Avg. efficiency > 80%
- Opto-Coupled Feedback for Constant Voltage Regulation and Fast Dynamic Response
- Primary Side Control for Tight Constant Current Performance (± 5% Output Current Regulation)
- Internal 700V Start-Up Switch to Start up the Supply (...)
SLUM672A.ZIP (122 KB) - SIMPLIS Model CALCULATION TOOL Download
SLUC487B.ZIP (317 KB)
Many TI reference designs include the UCC28740 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.