The new SimpleLink™ multi-standard SensorTag kit invites you to realize your Internet of Things (IoT) product idea. Including 10 low-power MEMS sensors in a tiny package, the kit is expandable with DevPacks to make it easy to add your own sensors or actuators.
Connect to the cloud with Bluetooth® and get your sensor data online in three minutes. The SensorTag is ready to use out of the box with an iOS and Android app, with no programming experience required to get started.
The new SensorTag is based on the CC2650 wireless microcontroller (MCU), offering 75% lower power consumption than previous Bluetooth products. This allows the SensorTag kit to be battery powered, and offer years of battery life from a single coin cell battery.
The Bluetooth SensorTag includes iBeacon technology. This allows your phone to launch applications and customize content based on SensorTag data and physical location.
Additionally, the SensorTag kit can be enabled with ZigBee® and 6LoWPAN technology.
Visit www.ti.com/sensortag for more information.
- Support for 10 low-power sensors, including ambient light, digital microphone, magnetic sensor, humidity, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, object temperature and ambient temperature
- Ultra-low power, with years of battery life from a single coin cell battery and enabling battery-less applications through the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M3 CC2650 wireless MCU.
- Cloud connectivity lets you access and control your SensorTag kit from anywhere
- Pin-to-pin compatible with the SimpleLink Bluetooth Low Energy / multi-protocol 2.4 GHz CC2642R and CC2652R wireless MCUs with 352-kB Flash and 80-kB SRAM
- DevPacks allow you to expand the SensorTag to fit your designs