SimpleLink Bluetooth low energy/Multi-standard SensorTag
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This product is in the process of being discontinued, but you may still purchase limited quantities for a limited time. Check out LPSTK-CC1352R - this evaluation kit and reference design is the latest battery-powered IoT wireless prototyping platform for Bluetooth Low Energy 5.1, Zigbee 3.0, Thread and Sub-1 GHz applications. This development kit supports prototyping of these applications on the SimpleLink CC13x2 and CC26x2 family of single-band and multi-band wireless MCUs offering 352kB of Flash and 80 kB of SRAM. Learn more >
The new SensorTag IoT kit invites you to realize your cloud-connected product idea. The new SensorTag now includes 10 low-power MEMS sensors in a tiny red package. And it is expandable with DevPacks to make it easy to add your own sensors or actuators.
Connect to the cloud with Bluetooth low energy and get your sensor data online in 3 minutes. The SensorTag is ready to use right out the box with an iOS and Android app, with no programming experience required to get started.
The new SensorTag is based on the CC2650 wireless MCU, offering 75% lower power consumption than previous Bluetooth low energy products. This allows the SensorTag to be battery powered, and offer years of battery lifetime from a single coin cell battery.
The Bluetooth low energy SensorTag includes iBeacon technology. This allows your phone to launch applications and customize content based on SensorTag data and physical location.
Additionally, the SensorTag can be enabled with ZigBee®/6LoWPAN technology.
- More sensors!
- Adds support for more low power sensors
- 10 sensors including support for light, digital microphone, magnetic sensor, humidity, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, object temperature, and ambient temperature
- Lower power
- Longer battery life from your coin cell and enabler of battery less applications
- High performance ARM Cortex M3 (CC2650)
- Cloud connectivity
- Access and control your SensorTag from anywhere
- Seamless integration with mobile apps
- DevPacks allows you to expand the SensorTag to fit your designs
- Interchangeable between all SensorTag types
- Complete development system
- Expandable with $15 debug DevPack
- Code Composer Studio compiler license included
- Extreme flexibility for IoT applications
- Enable ZigBee or 6LoWPAN through a firmware upgrade
- Pin-to-pin compatible with the SimpleLink Arm® Cortex®-M4F CC2642R and CC2652R Bluetooth Low Energy / multiprotocol 2.4 GHz wireless MCUs with 352kB Flash and 80 kB SRAM
- Simplelink Bluetooth low energy SensorTag featuring the CC2650 wireless MCU
- CR2032 battery
- Quick Start Guide
- iOS and Android app, downloadable from App Store and Google Play