TLV9001DPW Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV9001DPW-EVM User's Guide
(PDF 2724 KB)
23 Oct 2018
The TLV9001DPW EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) to test the performance of the TLV9001DPW. The boards arrive with the TLV9001DPW populated on the EVM to allow users to populate the passive components for their desired circuit configuration. This EVM can easily be configured as an inverting amplifier, non-inverting amplifier, and difference amplifier, allowing engineers to quickly evaluate and verify design concepts. From datasheet to simulation to evaluation, the TLV9001DPW EVM will provide you with the confidence needed to quickly move forward with your design.
- TLV9001DPW populated on EVM
- Non-inverting, inverting, and difference amplifier circuit configurations available
- Schematic provided in silkscreen on the EVM
- Multiple connector options for input and output connections: SMA, test point, and wires