HV Bridgeless PFC Developer's Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
CAUTION: This equipment operates at high voltages and currents which can result in hazardous electrical shock. Please make sure you understand and follow all necessary safety precautions prior to purchasing and operating.
TMDSHVBLPFCKIT is a DIMM100 controlCARD based motherboard evaluation module which uses Piccolo F28035. The bridgeless power factor correction kit is intended for designers working on high power AC to DC rectification systems. This kit features full digital control of PFC power stage, and supports 95-260Vrms (AC) input, with a 400VDC / 300W output. Complete documentation of the kit includes schematics and user’s guide, as well as software packages for current control loops, voltage control loops, over-voltage protection, soft-start and inrush current limiting.
- Input Voltage (AC Line): 95V (Min) to 240V (Max), 47~63Hz
- 400Vdc Output
- 300 Watts Output Power
- Full Load efficiency greater than 93%
- Power factor at 50% or greater load – 0.98 (Min)
- PWM frequency 200kHz
- Hardware Files are in controlSUITE at development_kits\BLPFC_v1.0
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Follow the Quick Start Guide included in the kit
- Or included in controlSUITE at C:\ti\controlSUITE\development_kits\BLPFC_v1.0
- HV Bridgeless PFC Motherboard
- Piccolo F28035 Isolated controlCARD
- Software CD