AMC to PCIe Adapter Card
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This is a passive adapter card that allows select TI EVMs with a AMC header to be converted to a PCIe x4 lane edge connector so it can be inserted into a desktop PC or any where a PCIe header is utilized. The selected TI EVM must support native PCIe on the DSP. This card is a adapter and requires a compatible TI DSP EVM with AMC edge connector.
FeaturesThis adapter card contains the following features:
- The adaptor card is a PCIe x4 lane form-factor
- One x4 lane PCIe PCB edge finger connector
- One AMC B+ style (170 pin) PCB edge finger connector.
- One AMC B+ style connector housing (AMC Socket) to hold the EVM
- Connector to provide DC power to the FAN (when needed)