Linear silicon TMP6 thermistor evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TMP6EVM User's Guide
(PDF 24578 KB)
16 Oct 2018
The TMP6EVM evaluation kit is a plug and play system to test and evaluate the linear silicon TMP6 thermistor. The EVM can be powered with either with USB or a CR2032 coin cell battery. The EVM is a standalone module that supports the TMP116 digital sensor and two analog channels. The TMP116 can be used as a local temperature reference. The sensor section of the PCB may be separated from the main PCB to support prototyping in a system where the sensor is remotely located from the host controller. The LCD displays realtime streaming of temperature measurements at 2 Hz.
- Streaming temperature measurements
- Highly accurate TMP116 digital temperature sensor for local temperature reference
- Up to two analog channels
- Detachable sensor section for prototyping remote operation
- USB or battery power option