TPS23882 Type-3, 30W, 2-pair, PSE daughter card for 24-port PSE systems
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS23882EVM-084 (TPS23882 24-channel, 2-pair daughter card) is one of three boards used for evaluation of TI's FirmPSE System Firmware. For all three boards, please order the FIRMPSEEVM2P-BDL bundle.
TPS23882 product advisory, latest firmware download, EVM User's Guide and Host Interface protocol User's Guide is available. Request now
FirmPSE System Firmware GUI, User's Guide, and Host Interface Protocol for port power management applications is available. Request now
The TPS23882EVM-084 daughter card features an 8 channel, IEEE 802.3bt ready (Type-3, 30W) 2-Pair PSE controller. When paired with the PSEMTHR24EVM-081 motherboard and PSEMCUDAUEVM-082 MCU daughter card (sold separately), users can evaluate a multiple-port PSE system.
The full PoE Evaluation ecosystem includes the following (optional companion tools also listed):
- 24-Port PoE PSE Evaluation System
- PSEMTHR24EVM-081: Mother board for 24-Port PoE PSE applications (sold separately)
- PSEMCUDAUEVM-082: MSP430 daughter card for 24-Port PoE PSE applications (sold separately)
- TPS23882EVM-084: TPS23882 daughter card for 24-port (Type-3, 30W) 2-Pair PoE PSE applications (sold seperately)
- MSP-FET: Used with PSE system firmware GUI to flash code to MSP430 device (sold separately)
- USB2ANY Interface Adapater: Used with PSE system software GUI for I2C/UART Interaction with PSEMCUDAUEVM-082 daughter card (sold separately)
- FirmPSE system firmware solution for customers desiring configurable, production-ready, system software control
- 24 port PoE PSE system and expandable to 48 ports through edge connectors
- Highly flexible system with configurable GUI and host interface
- Multiport power management
- IEEE 802.3bt ready
- Mutiple power supplies
- Supporting Legacy PD