TPS63802HDKEVM - Hardware Development Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS63802 Multipurpose EVM
(PDF 3384 KB)
21 Oct 2019
The TPS63802HDKEVM is a universal development tool designed to help the users easily and quickly evaluate and test the most common buck-boost converter use-cases. The use-cases include backup power, input current limit, LED driver, digital voltage scaling, bypass mode and precise enable. The user can easily select between the different use-cases by changing jumpers and dip-switches. No soldering is required.
The TPS63802HDKEVM uses the TPS63802 , the output voltage is set to 3.3V. The EVM operates from 1.8V to 5.5V input voltage. Output currents can go up to 2A in buck mode and boost mode.
- Universal Tool to test most common buck-boost converter use-cases
- Use-cases: backup power, input current limit, LED driver, digital voltage scaling, bypass mode and precise enable
- Change quickly between use-cases without soldering
- All use-cases are tested and the user guide includes quick-start sections, typical performance measurements and how-to-change guidelines for each use-case