For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download EVALUATION BOARDS Download 29
Texas Instrument offers this blank universal Evaluation Board to help you evaluate the performance of any low voltage, low power operational amplifier that is offered in the SC-70 package. Resistors, capacitors, or any other components can be easily mounted on this board. These components can be (...)
- Universal for all low voltage, low power op amps.
- Dual sided layout for different pin-outs.
- Accommodates components of any of these sizes:
- Quick and easy evaluation.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
The TI Precision Amplifier Quickstart Kit simplifies op amp selection, design, and evaluation with samples of six op amps and an evaluation module for prototyping surface-mount ICs. The kit is the perfect starting point for your amplifier designs.
You may also be interested in TI Precision Labs, the (...)
The kit includes:
- Six samples: Three low-power, low-voltage amplifiers and three low-power, wide-supply amplifiers. See the table below for the complete list.
- DIP Adapter Evaluation Module (DIP-ADAPTER-EVM) for prototyping surface-mount ICs. The EVM supports the following package types: D or U (...)
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
Speed up your op amp prototyping and testing with the DIP-Adapter-EVM, which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small, surface-mount ICs. You can connect any supported op amp using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them directly to existing circuits.
- Simplifies prototyping of SMT IC’s
- Supports 6 common package types
- Low Cost
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149
The DIYAMP-EVM is a unique evaluation module (EVM) family that provides engineers and do it yourselfers (DIYers) with real-world amplifier circuits, enabling you to quickly evaluate design concepts and verify simulations. It is available in three industry-standard packages (SC70, SOT23, SOIC) and 12 (...)
- 3 packages to choose from: SC70-5, SOT23-5 and SOIC-8
- 12 circuit configurations to choose from: Noninverting, Inverting, Active Filters, Difference Amp, Comparator and more!
- Dual and single supply configurations
- PCB designed for High performance: Optimized for each function
- Multiple interface options (...)
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TPS63802HDKEVM is a universal development tool designed to help the users easily and quickly evaluate and test the most common buck-boost converter use-cases. The use-cases include backup power, input current limit, LED driver, digital voltage scaling, bypass mode and precise enable. The user (...)
- Universal Tool to test most common buck-boost converter use-cases
- Use-cases: backup power, input current limit, LED driver, digital voltage scaling, bypass mode and precise enable
- Change quickly between use-cases without soldering
- All use-cases are tested and the user guide includes quick-start (...)
SNOM579.ZIP (4 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program CALCULATION TOOLS Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
Analog engineer's calculator
ANALOG-ENGINEER-CALC — The Analog Engineer’s Calculator is designed to speed up many of the repetitive calculations that analog circuit design engineers use on a regular basis. This PC-based tool provides a graphical interface with a list of various common calculations ranging from setting op-amp gain with feedback (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Expedites circuit design with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs)
- Noise calculations
- Common unit translation
- Solves common amplifier circuit design problems
- Gain selections using standard resistors
- Filter configurations
- Total noise for common amplifier configurations