This high resolution, high speed 3D printing Reference Design enables faster development of professional 3D printing applications using DLP ®Pico™ technology. This design uses a stereolithography (SLA) technique, where a photo-resin is exposed to successive 2- dimensional patterns to create a 3-dimensional object one layer at a time. This design uses the DLP Pico 0.47 1080p DMD (DLP4710) with the new display and light controller DLPC3479. The DLP4710 DMD offers an excellent balance between resolution, size, and cost, targeting small form-factor desktop 3D printers and enabling a wide variety of 3D printing use cases across consumer, professional, and industrial applications. It includes electronics and optics along with software to generate pattern sets for the 3D printing process. The design also includes the DLPA3005 PMIC and LED driver.
- DLP4710, DLP .47 1080p DMD
- DLPC3479, Digital Controller for the DLP4710 DMD
- DLPA3005, PMIC/LED Driver for the DLP4710 DMD and DLPC3479 controller
- Production ready RGB LED optical engine from Young Optics
- DLP4710, DLPC3479 Configuration and Support Firmware