Simplifying the motor drive selection and design process
00:47:14 | 24 MAY 2017
Making design decisions for motor control or motor drive components can be daunting, but is a critical step in ensuring efficient, reliable end products.
This webinar that aims to make it easier for you evaluate voltage, current, interface, integration and control options.
The discussion will be applicable to any engineer working on motor drives, including AC induction motors (ACIMs), brushed DC motors, brushless DC (BLDC) motors, permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSMs) and stepper motors.
Questions answered in this training:
- How can I efficiently process, sense and actuate my design?
- What tools are available to help me quickly identify, tune and fully control my motor control system?
- What is an example design development path for me?
- What is the right motor type and driver for my design?
- What level of integration is needed for my application?
This video is part of a series
C2000™ MCUs - motor control