MSP430™ Value Line Microcontrollers
Low-cost, ultra-low-power MCUs for simple sensing and measurement applications
- Options as low as $0.25 in high volumes
- Memory ranging from 0.5KB to 16KB
- Including 10-bit ADC, comparator, TIA, OpAmp, LCD
25 functions for $0.25
- 25 application notes and code examples
- Enhance common analog and digital functions
- Timer, system, PWM & communication examples
New MSP430 LaunchPad development kit
- Available for $9.99
- Based on the MSP430FR2433 MCU with 16KB memory
- Support for Energia IDE and BoosterPack modules
The MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad development kit is based on the MSP430FR2433 MCU with 16KB of memory, a 10-bit ADC, 19 IO and four 16-bit timers.
The MSP-EXP430FR4133 LaunchPad development kit is based on the MSP430FR4133 MCU with LCD support, 16KB of memory, a 10-bit ADC and 3 timers.
The MSP-EXP430FR2311 LaunchPad development kit is based on the MSP430FR2311 MCU with 4KB of memory, a transimpedance amplifier, a 10-bit ADC, operational amplifier and 12 IO.
One source to get 25 brief application notes and links to code examples with other tips and tricks to enhance digital and analog functions.
Learn more about the different analog and digital functions and how MSP430 MCUs can enhance them.
Value Line MCUs