ADS7924 Performance Demonstration Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS7924EVM/ADS7924EVM-PDK User's Guide
(PDF 1811 KB)
09 Jun 2010
The ADS7924EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which combines the ADS7924EVM with the MSP430-based MMB3 motherboard for use with a personal computer. The MMB3 motherboard allows the ADS7924EVM to connect to a computer via a USB port. The ADS7924EVM-PDK is controlled by the ADCPro™ evaluation software using a plug-in. The software is designed to run with the Microsoft™ Windows operating system and allows for the complete evaluation of the ADS7924 device.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Data collection to text files
- Complete control of board settings
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug in tools from Texas Instruments