SimpleLink Bluetooth® low energy/ZigBee® RF4CE CC2650 remote control CC2650RC (ACTIVE)
- CC2650RC Quick Start User's Guide
(PDF 242 KB)
08 Mar 2016
Purchase the CC2650RC if you want an extra remote control after purchasing one of the two full development bundles below:
- CC2650RC-BLEDEV : CC2650RC Bluetooth® low energy Remote Control Development Bundle
- CC2650RC-RF4CEDEV : CC2650RC ZigBee® RF4CE™ Remote Control Development Bundle
The SimpleLink™ CC2650 wireless microcontroller (MCU) remote control kit is an all-in-one solution for development of voice-based Bluetooth® low energy, ZigBee® RF4CE™ or multi-standard remote controls with the CC2640, CC2620 or CC2650 wireless MCUs, respectively. Additionally, the CC2650RC remote control kit provides flexibility and connects to the SimpleLink SensorTag ecosystem using DevPack plug-in modules.
Along with SimpleLink SensorTag Debugger DevPack (CC-DEVPACK-DEBUGGER), everything needed to start developing is provided with hardware, software which includes RemoTI for RF4CE and the BLE-Stack™ for Bluetooth Smart development, as well as technical documentation and TI E2E™ online support.
Developers can take advantage of the low power nature of the SimpleLink ULP platform to create a remote control solution with advanced features like “Find me”, gesture and pointing, voice command and more without sacrificing battery life.The CC2650RC supports development of remote controls with voice support including:
- One development kit supports both voice-based Bluetooth low energy and ZigBee RF4CE remote controls
- Pass your voice data to an Android smartphone app or PC with the included software, RemoTI and BLE-Stack
- Enable simple development with the DevPack Debugger plug-in module (sold separately)