DRV2624 evaluation board with capacitive touch
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV2624EVM-CT ERM and LRA haptic driver evaluation (Rev. B)
(PDF 3278 KB)
12 Feb 2019
The DRV2624 haptic driver supports a wide range of Linear Resonant Actuators (LRA) and Eccentric Rotating Mass Motors (ERM). It provides many features which eliminate the design complexities of haptic motor control including reduced solution size, improved output drive efficiency, closed-loop motor control, quick startup for low latency feedback, and auto-resonance tracking. The DRV2624 also greatly reduces standby current to decrease energy consumption during idle periods.
The DRV2624EVM-CT Evaluation Module (EVM) is a complete demo and evaluation reference design for the DRV2624. The kit includes the DRV2624 Haptic Driver, a LRA, an ERM, sample waveforms, capacitive touch inputs, and USB control.
- DRV2624 with Smart Loop Algorithms and Ultra-Low Standby Current Consumption
- Integrated RAM for waveform storage
- ERM and LRA actuators included on the board.
- Software configurable with Haptic Control Console for Windows