DRV8308EVM Evaluation Module for Three-phase Brushless Motor Pre-driver DRV8308EVM (ACTIVE)
- DRV8308 User's Guide (Rev. F)
(PDF 7727 KB)
12 Sep 2018
The three-phase brushless motor pre-driver DRV8308 drives sensored brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM). Aimed at 12V and 24V motors, this configurable pre-driver features an integrated digital speed loop with advanced commutation timing and control.
The DRV8308EVM (evaluation module) serves as a user-friendly evaluation kit that allows users to control the DRV8308 and motors through a Windows graphical user interface. The EVM is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. Applications include pumps, industrial equipment, currency counters, and printers.
Included is a TelcoMotion DT4260-24-055-04H-TI motor, which uses TI’s latest Hall effect sensor technology, the DRV5013.
- Easy to use hardware and Windows GUI
- The included motor gets you spinning fast!
- Jumper configuration for Hall power and signal type, and SPI/EEPROM modes
- Connections to the on-board MCU can be disconnected for external control
- Supports 8.5V to 32V and 5A power. Current can be increased by changing RSENSE
- TI NexFETTM power stage supports 8A continuous