DS100DF410EVK evaluation board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The DS100DF410EVK evaluation board allows the user to examine the advanced signal conditioning capabilities of the DS100DF410 and DS100RT410 devices using SMAs. The board is controlled by a PC using a USB port and the SigCon Architect GUI.
In order to use the SigCon Architect GUI to control the device, a DPS-DONGLE-EVM board must be used to interface the USB port of the PC to the SMBus pins on board the evaluation board. This DPS-DONGLE-EVM adapter board is not kitted with the DS100DF410EVK.
To acquire the DPS-DONGLE-EVM board, please submit a request for purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each channel independently locks to
- 10.3125 Gbps (DS100DF410)
- 8.5 to 11.3 Gbps (DS110DF410)
- 9.8 - 12.5 Gbps (DS125DF410)
- and sub-multiples of the data rates
- Lock time operation (typically under 15 ms)
- Low latency (~300 ps)
- Adaptive equalization up to 34 dB boost at 5 Gbps GHz
- Adjustable transmit VOD : 600 to 1300 mVp-p
- Adjustable transmit de-emphasis to -12 dB
- Typical Power Dissipation (EQ+DFE+CDR+DE): 180 mW / channel
- Programmable output polarity inversion
- Input signal detection, CDR lock detection/indicator
- On-chip Eye Monitor (EOM), PRBS generator
- Single 2.5 V ±5% power supply
- SMBus/EEPROM configuration modes
- Operating temperature range of -40 to 85°C
- RHS 48-pin, 7 mm x 7 mm package