Quad-channel PCI-express gen-4 linear redriver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DS160PR410EVM-RSC Evaluation Module (EVM)
(PDF 3409 KB)
01 Aug 2019
The DS160PR410EVM-RSC evaluation module (EVM) provides a complete high-bandwidth platform for evaluating the signal conditioning features of the Texas Instruments DS160PR410 PCI-Express linear redriver. It features eight DS160PR410 devices that can extend the transmission distance of a PCIe 4.0 16x bus. The board can be used for standard compliance testing, performance evaluation and initial system prototyping.
- PCIe Gen-4 x16 Riser Card with eight quad-channel unidirectional redrivers operating at rates up to 16 Gbps
- Linear equalization for seamless support of link training and PCIe channel extension
- CTLE boosts up to 18 dB at 8 GHz
- Programmability through GPIO, I2C / SMBus or on-board EEPROM