View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Vienna Rectifier-Based, Three-Phase Power Factor Correction Reference Design (Rev. D)
(PDF 5265 KB)
14 May 2018 609 views
Vienna rectifier power topology is used in high power three phase power factor (AC-DC) applications such as off-board electric vehicleEV chargers and telecom rectifiers. Control design of the rectifier can be complex. This design illustrates a method to control the power stage using C2000™ microcontrollers. The hardware and software available with this design helps accelerate your time to market.
The Vienna rectifier power topology is used in high power three phase power factor correction applications such as off-board electric vehicle charging and telecom rectifiers. This design illustrates how to control a Vienna rectifier using C200-MCU. Learn more about what C2000 MCUs have to offer for electric vehicle applications
- Greater than 98% peak efficiency
- Less than 2% THD at full load and low line
- powerSUITE software support for easy adaptation of software for a customized power level
- SFRA enables in circuit verification of control loop designed
- Up to 2.4KW design with three phase 400Vac VL-L Input
- Control of the power stage can run on the C28x CPU or the parallel CLA