- Multiparameter Biosignal Monitor Design Guide
(PDF 33235 KB)
15 Jul 2015 1,885 views
The Multi-Parameter Bio-signal Monitor (MPBSM) is a proof-of-concept Evaluation Module (EVM) that is capable of measuring three of the four primary vital signs. The MPBSM proof of concept can directly measure Electrocardiogram (ECG), Galvanic Skin Response (GSR), and skin temperature. The MPBSM proof of concept can also indirectly measure heart rate, respiration rate, cadence, step count, and sweet-loss rate.
- Highly integrated smart patch allows
patients self-service monitoring of vital data
- Capable of acquiring ECG, Respiration, GSR, Motion and temperature signals
- NFC-enabled real-time bidirectional communication
- Ultra Low power desing, battery powered for continous data logging.
- This circuit design includes FW, Android App, HW design files, and User's Guide