TPA3245 115W Stereo / 230W Mono Ultra-HD Analog-In Audio Class-D Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPA3245EVM Quick Start Guide
(PDF 561 KB)
26 Sep 2016
- TPA3245 Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 8365 KB)
30 Jan 2017
The TPA3245EVM Ultra-HD evaluation module demonstrates the TPA3245DDV integrated circuit from Texas Instruments. The TPA3245DDV is a high-performance class-D amplifier that enables true premium sound quality with high efficiency class-D technology. It features an advanced integrated feedback design and high-speed gate driver error correction (Ultra-HD), which enables ultra-low distortion across the audio band and superior audio quality. This EVM supports 2 BTL (stereo 2.0) output channels, 1 PBTL (mono 0.1) output channel, 1 BTL plus 2 SE (2.1) output channels, and 4 SE (4.0) output channels configurations. The NE5532 is a High Performance Audio Op Amp designed to allow TPA3245DDV operation with differential or single ended input signals to the EVM with differential inputs yielding the optimal performance. TPA3245EVM is a complete 2Vrms analog input 2 × 100 W stereo/1 x 200W mono power amplifier ready for evaluation and excellent listening experience.
- Stereo Ultra-HD evaluation module
- Self-contained protection system (short circuit, clip and thermal)
- Standard 2VRMS differential input or single ended line input
- BTL, PBTL and SE output configurations support
- Double-sided, plated-through, 2oz. cu 2 layer PCB layout