ADC34J24 Quad-Channel, 12-Bit, 125-MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module
The ADC34J24EVM Evaluation Module demonstrates the performance of a low power quad 125Msps 12 bit ADC. It includes the ADC34J24 device, JESD204B clocking is provided by the LMK04828 and TI voltage regulators to provide the necessary voltages. The input for the ADC is by default connected to the transformer input which can be connected to a 50 ohm single ended signal source. The clock reference input is provided via a transformer input and can be connected to a 50 ohm single ended clock source. An onboard LMK04828 can be used to generate the necessary JESD204B clocks. Register access is provided through the on board USB connection and a GUI.
- Single 1.8V supply to simplify power requirements
- Flexible input clock buffer with 1/2/4 divider to simplify clocking
- On chip dither to improve SFDR
- JESD204B data interface to simplify digital interface, compliant up to 3.2Gbps lane rates
- Supports subclasses 0, 1, 2 for synchronization and compatibility
- Pin compatibility with 12/14b and dual/quad devices