LM4F232 USB+CAN Evaluation Kits
The Tiva™ C Series LM4F232 USB+CAN Development Kit is a compact and versatile evaluation platform for the Tiva C series TM4C123GH6PGE ARM® Cortex™-M4F-based microcontroller. The evaluation kit design highlights the TM4C123GH6PGE microcontroller integrated USB 2.0 On-the-Go/Host/Device interface, CAN, analog, and low-power capabilities.
The evaluation kit features the TM4C123GH6PGE microcontroller in a 144-LQFP package, a color OLED display, USB OTG connector, a microSD card slot, a coin cell battery for use with the Tiva C Series low-power Hibernate mode, a temperature sensor, a three-axis accelerometer for motion detection, and easy access through holes to all of the available device signals.
The kit also includes extensive source code examples, allowing you to start building C code applications quickly.
IMPORTANT:The new, enhanced Tiva™ C Series DK-TM4C123G Development Kit is now available.
|Tiva C Series Development Kits (EK-LM4F232)|
|IAR Tools||Sourcery CodeBench Tools||Code Composer Studio Tools|
|Features the IAR Embedded Workbench-KickStart edition, a 32 KB-limited evaluation evaluation version of the IAR Embedded Workbench.||Features a 30-day evaluation version of Sourcery CodeBench's SourceryG++ professional-quality GNU tool chain including optimized drivers for debug through serial wire debug.||Features a board-locked, fully functional version of Code Composer Studio (CCStudio) Integrated Development Environment (IDE).|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
The evaluation kit includes the following features:
- Uses Tiva C Series TM4C123GH6PGE with 256KB internal Flash in an 144-LQFP package with excellent prototyping capability
- 96×64 color OLED display providing useful output and interface options
- USB Micro-AB for prototyping USB application
- microSD card slot for data storage
- 5-mm screw terminals for attaching external sensors and other analog inputs
- Precision 3.0-V reference for accurate analog-to-digital conversion
- Temperature sensor for temperature monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer for position sensing
- All I/O brought out to headers for easy prototyping
- Five user/navigation buttons (including select/wake) for user input
- One user LED
- 10-pin JTAG header providing standard debug interface