400MHz Input Bandwidth Digitizer: Dual 16-Bit, 1-GSPS ADC and Wideband Fixed or Variable Gain Amps
- TSW54J60 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1314 KB)
21 Sep 2015 371 views
The TSW54J60EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) that allows for the evaluation of Texas Instruments’ ADS54J60, LMH3401, LMH6401 and LMK04828 devices. The ADS54J60 is a low power, 16-bit, 1-GSPS analog to digital converter (ADC) with a buffered analog input and outputs featuring a JESD204B interface. The LMH3401 is an Ultra-Wideband, Fixed Gain (16dB), Fully-Differential amplifier. The LMH6401 is an Ultra-Wideband, Digital Variable Gain Amplifier with a max Gain of 26dB. Both amps are capable of AC or DC coupling.
The EVM has a 400MHz low pass filter on both paths for signal conditioning. The LMK04828 provides an ultra-low-jitter and phase noise ADC sample clock along with System Reference clocks and Device Sample clock for a complete JESD204B subclass 1 clocking solution.
The ADS54J60, LMH6401 and LMK04828 are controlled through an easy to use software GUI to enable quick configuration for a variety of uses.
The TSW54J60EVM connects directly to the TSW14J56EVM data capture hardware via the high speed FMC connector. The High Speed Data Converter Pro Software is also available for data capture and analysis support when using the TSW14J56EVM.
- Flexible transformer coupled analog input on the LMH6401 path to allow for a variety of sources and frequencies
- Options for AC or DC coupling, single-ended or differential inputs
- Easy to use software GUI to configure the ADS54J60, LMH6401 and LMK04828 for a variety of configurations through a USB interface
- Quickly evaluate ADC performance through High Speed Data Converter Pro software
- Simple connection to TSW14J56EVM capture card