7.4.1 Normal Operation
The device regulates to the nominal output voltage under the following conditions:
- The input voltage has previously exceeded the UVLO rising voltage and has not decreased below the UVLO falling threshold.
- The input voltage is greater than the nominal output voltage added to the dropout voltage.
- The enable voltage has previously exceeded the enable rising threshold voltage and not decreased below the enable falling threshold.
- The output current is less than the current limit.
- The device junction temperature is less than the thermal shutdown temperature.