The key feature sets of the TMCS1101 provide significant advantages in any application where an isolated
current measurement is required.
- Galvanic isolation provides a high isolated working voltage and
excellent immunity to input voltage transients.
- Hall based measurement simplifies system level solution without the
need for a power supply on the high voltage (HV) side.
- An input current path through the low impedance conductor minimizes
- Excellent accuracy and low temperature drift eliminate the need for
multipoint calibrations without sacrificing system performance.
- A wide operating supply range enables a single device to function
across a wide range of voltage levels.
These advantages increase
system-level performance while minimizing complexity for any application where precision
current measurements must be made on isolated currents. Specific examples and design
requirements are detailed in the following section.