Figure 10-3 shows layer 1 and layer 2 of the TI module layout.
Figure 10-3 TI Module Layout
Follow these module layout recommendations:
- Ensure a solid ground plane and ground vias under the module for stable system and thermal dissipation.
- Do not run signal traces under the module on a layer where the module is mounted.
- Signal traces can be run on a third layer under the solid ground layer and beneath the module mounting.
- Run the host interfaces with ground on the adjacent layer to improve the return path.
- TI recommends routing the signals as short as possible to the host.