For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
The ADS8688 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is an platform for evaluating the ADS8588 product. The ADS8688 is an 8-channel integrated data acquisition system based on a 16-Bit SAR ADC.
The evaluation kit includes the ADS8688 evaluation board, precision host interface (PHI (...)
- Includes support circuitry as a design example to match ADC performance.
- Serial interface header for easy connection to SDCC Controller Card.
- Integrated 4.096V voltage reference.
- Bipolar (±10.24 V, ±5,12 V, ±2.56 V ) or unipolar (0 to 10.24V, 0 to 5.12V) input ranges for each channel.
- Onboard 2nd Order (...)
ADS8688 Linux® driver ADS8688SW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the ADS868x 16-Bit, 500-kSPS, 4- and 8-Channel, Single-Supply, SAR ADCs with Bipolar Input Ranges. The Linux driver supports communication through the SPI bus and interfaces with the IIO sub-system.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes
Available through (...)
SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBAM200.ZIP (37 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBAM201.ZIP (1597 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program CALCULATION TOOL Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
Analog engineer's calculator
ANALOG-ENGINEER-CALC — The Analog Engineer’s Calculator is designed to speed up many of the repetitive calculations that analog circuit design engineers use on a regular basis. This PC-based tool provides a graphical interface with a list of various common calculations ranging from setting op-amp gain with feedback (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Expedites circuit design with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs)
- Noise calculations
- Common unit translation
- Solves common amplifier circuit design problems
- Gain selections using standard resistors
- Filter configurations
- Total noise for common amplifier configurations