For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The development kit is designed to help the user to achieve his/hers objectives as quickly as possible.
Evaluate the CC2510Fx and CC2511Fx. Right out of the box, the user can do range testing (PER testing) and transfer data from one PC to another using the development kit. This enables the user to (...)
A complete development kit containing:
- 2 SmartRF®04 evaluation boards
- 2 CC2510EM evaluation modules
- 1 CC2511EM USB dongle
- Technical documentation and the SmartRF®Studio software can be downloaded from the web. The SmartRF®04 evaluation boards connect to a PC via USB, and can also (...)
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES
SimpliciTI Compliant Protocol Stack
— SimpliciTI is a simple low-power RF network protocol aimed at small RF networks. Such networks typically contain battery operated devices which require long battery life, low data rate and low duty cycle and have a limited number of nodes talking directly to each other or through an access point or (...)
- Low power - A TI proprietary low-power network protocol
- Direct device-to-device communication
- Simple star with access point for store and forward to end device
- Range extenders to increase range to 4 hops
- Simple - Utilizes a 5 command API
- Low data rate and low duty cycle
- Application (...)
SWRC088C.ZIP (1316 KB)
Design tools & simulation
— SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of (...)
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)