For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DAUGHTER CARDS Download
CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS Download
The CC2520EMK is an ad-on development kit for CC2520DK. The full stand-alone development kit is CC2520DK. The CC2520EMK development kit consists of 2 CC2520EM plug in modules and 2 antennas. The CC2520EMK is only usable together with a motherboard/host board, typically the SmartRF05EB and (...)
Can be used with 802.15.4 TIMAC, SimpliciTI, and ZigBee software or for proprietary 802.15.4 applications.
SWRC019F.ZIP (743 KB) CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS Download
SWRC090B.ZIP (678 KB) DRIVERS & LIBRARIES Download
SimpliciTI Compliant Protocol Stack
SIMPLICITI — SimpliciTI is a simple low-power RF network protocol aimed at small RF networks. SimpliciTI was designed for easy implementation and deployment out-of-the-box on several TI RF platforms such as the MSP430 family of low-power MCUs and the CC1XXX/CC25XX/CC430 transceivers and SoCs.
Small RF networks (...)
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES Download
- Low power - A TI proprietary low-power network protocol
- Direct device-to-device communication
- Simple star with access point for store and forward to end device
- Range extenders to increase range to 4 hops
- Simple - Utilizes a 5 command API
- Low data rate and low duty cycle
- Application (...)
IEEE802.15.4 Medium Access control (MAC) software stack TIMAC — TIMAC - IEEE802.15.4 Medium Access Control (MAC) Software Stack
To download the free tools download click the "Get Software" button above. By subscribing, we will be able to notify you of updates when they become available and provide instructions on how to perform the update.
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Support for IEEE 802.15.4-2006
- Multiple Platforms: CC2630, CC2538, CC2530 and CC2531 wireless MCUs, CC2592 and CC2590 range extenders
- Star topology: point-to-point, one-to-many and data concentrator
- Synchronous (beacon) and asynchronous (non-beacon) modes
- Network security features
- Co-processor (...)
Third party wireless module search tool
3P-WIRELESS-MODULES — The third party wireless module search tool helps developers to identify products that meet their end equipment specifications and procure production ready wireless modules. The third party module vendors included in the search tool are independent third party companies with expertise in designing (...)
GERBER FILES Download
- Modules listed are based on TI wireless technology supporting Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Zigbee®, Sub-1 GHz, Sigfox, 2.4 GHz, multi-band connectivity and more
- Modules integrate clocks, SPI flash and passive components
- Listings included for hardware customization, software integration and cloud services
- Listings (...)
SWRC171.ZIP (1136 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
CC2530-CC2591EM Reference Design CC2530-CC2591EM-RD — The CC2530-CC2591EM Reference Design contains schematics and layout files for the CC2530-CC2591EM evaluation module used in the CC2530-CC2591EMK Evaluation Module Kit.
The reference design demonstrates how to integrate CC2530/CC2531 and CC2591, and shows good techniques for decoupling and RF layout (...)