For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 199
EVALUATION BOARD Download 499
The HD3SS3212EVM can be used to evaluate the high-speed bidirectional passive switching performance for USB Type-C™ mux or demux applications supporting USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2 data rates. It is also compatible with MIPI DSI/CSI, LVDS, and PCI Express Gen 2 and Gen 3 interface standards.
- Simple interface for high-speed signals through SMP connectors.
- Universal banana jacks for external 3.3-V power supply.
- Jumpers for easy device configuration.
- Calibration traces for de-embedding the EVM from the HD3SS3212 during measurement.
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The USB Type-C™ and Power Delivery (PD) MiniDock evaluation module (EVM) provides a complete reference solution for a USB Type-C dock including audio, USB data, power and video. The EVM has a small 2-inch by 4-inch form factor and supports both source and sink power capabilities over the (...)
- Plug-and-play design
- Bidirectional power capabilities
- DRP full-featured USB-C & PD port
- Dual video (up to 4K) through HDMI or miniDP
- Flash update over Type-C
SLAR119.ZIP (184 KB) - S-Parameter Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
USB Type-C HDD With USB Power Delivery Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-00882 — This reference design uses Texas Instrument's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA bridge, USB Type-CTM and USB PD controller with integrated power switch and High-Speed USB mux, and SuperSpeed USB 3.1 mux to demonstrate the subsystems required to implement a Type-C external hard disk drive capable of (...)