Features for the LAUNCHXL-F280039C
- TMS320F280039C: 120-MHz C28x CPU with FPU and TMU, 120-MHz CLA, CLB, 384-KB flash, 3x 12-bit ADC, 16x PWM channels, CAN (DCAN), CANFD (MCAN) 2x encoder modules (eQEP), FSI, UART, and more
- On-board XDS110 debug probe for real-time debug and flash programming
- 100-pin LaunchPad leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- Power domain isolation for real-time debug and flash programming
- On-board CAN transceiver and connector, supporting both standard CAN (DCAN) and CAN-FD (MCAN)
- Two encoder interface (eQEP) connectors
- FSI interface connector
- Hardware files available below in design files section
Software Resources (Free download)
- TI Code Composer Studio - integrated development environment (IDE) for TI microcontrollers and embedded processors.
- Software development kits (SDK)
- C2000Ware SDK - low level device drivers, highly optimized libraries, examples and utilities. The SDK also includes a SysConfig tool which is used for easy configuration of pinmux and configurable logic block (CLB)
- MotorControl SDK - motor control system development for various three-phase motor control applications.
- DigitalPower SDK - digital Power system development for various AC-DC, DC-DC and DC-AC power supply applications.
- MathWorks MATLAB & Simulink example models include the following:
Recommended BoosterPack™ plug-in modules
- BOOSTXL-3PHGANINV - 48-V three-phase inverter with shunt-based in-line motor phase current sensing evaluation module
- BOOSTXL-BUCKCONV - Digital power buck converter BoosterPack plug-in module
- BOOSTXL-POSMGR - C2000 DesignDRIVE position manager BoosterPack plug-in module
- DRV8316REVM -Three-phase PWM motor driver evaluation module
- DRV8353RS-EVM - Three-Phase Smart Gate Driver Evaluation Module
Description for the LAUNCHXL-F280039C
LAUNCHXL-F280039C is a low-cost development board for TI C2000™ real-time microcontrollers series of TMS320F28003x devices. Ideal for initial evaluation and prototyping, it provides a standardized and easy to use platform to develop your next application. This extended version LaunchPad™ developement kit offers extra pins for development and supports the connection of two BoosterPack™ plug-in modules. As part of the vast TI MCU LaunchPad ecosystem, it is also cross-compatible with a broad range of plug-in modules.