DRV8323RS Three-Phase Smart Gate Driver With Buck, Shunt Amps (SPI Interface) Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOSTXL-DRV8323Rx EVM User’s Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 5521 KB)
27 Mar 2018
The BOOSTXL-DRV8323RS is a 15A, 3-phase brushless DC drive stage based on the DRV8323RH gate driver and CSD88599Q5DC NexFETTM power blocks. The module has individual DC bus and phase voltage sense as well as individual low-side current shunt amplifiers, making this evaluation module ideal for sensorless BLDC algorithms. The module supplies MCU 3.3V power with an integrated 0.6A step down buck regulator. The drive stage is fully protected with short circuit, thermal, shoot-through, and under voltage protection and easily configurable via the devices SPI registers.
- 6V to 54V Operation
- 15A Continuous / 20A Peak H-bridge Output Current
- Integrated 600mA Buck Regulator
- Three Integrated Current Shunt Amplifiers
- Sensored or Sensorless BLDC Firmware Available