The DRV8316REVM provides three half-H-bridge integrated MOSFET drivers for driving a three-phase brushless DC (BLDC) motor with 8-A Peak current drive, for 12-V/24-V DC rails or battery powered applications.
The device integrates three current-sense amplifiers (CSA) with integrated current sense for sensing the three phase currents of BLDC motors to achieve optimum FOC and current-control system implementation.
The launchpad connection allows for a personal firmware development platform for the DRV8316. This includes the C2000 launchpad, LAUNCHXL-F280049C, which is used to interface with the DRV8316REVM_InstaSPIN_Universal_GUI.
- 4.5-V to 35-V operation with 8-A Peak Current Drive
- Integrated CSAs for three-phase low-side current measurement
- Integrated buck regulator which can support 200-mA with programmable regulated supply
- Compatibile with DRV8316T, hardware device variant
- C2000 (LAUNCHXL-F280049C) InstaSPIN GUI Compatibility