Wireless sensor tag and data logger monitors proximity, temperature, humidity, ambient light and more and transmits it over a wireless network to gateways. Our integrated circuits and reference designs offer the right combination of energy efficiency and simplicity using our wide technology portfolio to build wireless sensor tags.
Sensor tag and data logger designs often require:
- Fast, low-power and secure local wireless signaling with 2.4GHz/Sub-1GHz network.
- Ultra-low power, sensitive and robust sensing over long detection range.
- A simplified system design to achieve small form factor with high performance.
- Customizable response delays and battery life.
- High performance for handling computational and interface requirements.