The ADS8555 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the ADS855x family of six-channel simultaneous-sampling analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). ADS855x products include an integrated voltage reference and can accommodate ±12-V inputs.
ADS8555EVM-PDK includes the ADS8555 evaluation board and a precision host interface (PHI) controller board that enables the accompanying computer software to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB) for data capture and analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of the ADS855x family
- External ±15-V power supply required (not included); use common lab power supply
- ±10-V and ±5-V input range with 2.5-V voltage reference; ±12-V and ±6-V input range with 3-V voltage reference
- Excellent AC performance
- Signal-to-noise ration (SNR) = 91.5 dB (typ)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) = -94 dB (typ)
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 8/10 64-bit operating systems; software suite includes graphical tool for data capture and analysis
- Ships with PHI controller board, which provides convenient interface to the EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery and digital interface