ADS7841-Q1 12-bit 4-channel serial output sampling ADC BoosterPack™ plug-in module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOSTXL-ADS7841-Q1 BoosterPack User's Guide
(PDF 2935 KB)
18 Dec 2017
BOOSTXL-ADS7841-Q1 is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS7841-Q1 4-channel, 12-bit, SAR ADC with an SPI-compatible serial interface. The evaluation kit includes the ADS7841-Q1 BoosterPack™ plug-in module and PC software that enables the user to configure the ADC, capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Hardware and software for testing and evaluation of the ADS7841-Q1 SAR ADC
- USB powered; no external power supply required
- Uses EK-TM4C1294XL Launchpad™ evaluation kit (not included), which provides a convenient communication interface to ADS7841-Q1 over a USB for power delivery, as well as digital input and output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 64-bit operating systems