TLC2543-Q1 12-Bit ADC With Serial Control and 11 Analog Inputs BoosterPack™ Plug-in Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOSTXL-TLC2543 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 2149 KB)
06 Jul 2018
BOOSTXL-TLC24531 is a platform for evaluating the performance of the TLC2453-Q1, which is an 11-channel, 12-bit successive approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a SPI-compatible serial interface. The evaluation kit includes the TLC2453-Q1 BoosterPack board and PC software that enables the user to configure the ADC, capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for testing and evaluation of TLC2453-Q1 SAR ADC
- USB powered; no external power supply required
- Uses EK-TM4C1294XL LaunchPad™ development kit (not included) that provides a convenient communication interface to TLC2543-Q1 ADC over a USB for power delivery, as well as digital input and output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 64-bit operating systems