I2C controlled 1-cell 500-mA PowerPath linear battery charger with LDO evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BQ21061EVM Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 2210 KB)
17 Oct 2019
The BQ21061 evaluation module (EVM) is an integrated I2C controlled 1-cell 500-mA PowerPath linear battery charger with LDO and low IQ to maximize battery life. The device supports charge currents from 1.25 mA to 500 mA. The input current limit, charge current, LDO, regulated output and other parameters are programmable through the I2C interface. The battery is charged using a standard li-ion charge profile with three phases: precharge, constant current and constant voltage.
- Configurable battery charger
- Advanced PowerPath to power system through either battery or adapter
- Pushbutton reset
- High accuracy battery voltage regulation
- Regulated and configurable output with LDO