DLP9500UV DMD evaluation board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP Discovery 4100 Development Kit Software User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2572 KB)
28 Nov 2018
DLP9500 Board Design (Rev. A)
(ZIP 14035 KB)
30 Jul 2019
This DLP evaluation module (EVM) houses DLP9500UV, a 0.95 UV 1080p 2x LVDS Type A DMD intended for applications using 363 – 420 nm ultraviolet (UV) illumination sources. Containing over two million micromirrors, DLPLCR95UVEVM is a convenient high resolution system design option for lithography, 3D printing, marking, ablation and other UV light exposure applications. When paired with DLPLCRC410EVM, users get pixel accurate control with 1-bit pattern rates up to 23,148 Hz.
- Targets 363-420 nm and is compatible with multiple UV illumination sources (ex. lasers, lamps, LEDs)
- DLP9500UV DMD has 1920x1080 mirrors with 10.8 µm pitch and 1-bit pattern rates up to 23,148 Hz
- DMD board with holes for convenient mounting
- Two 12-inch flex cable for flexible positioning of the DMD on a benchtop
- Operates with DLPLCRC410EVM