DLPLCRC410 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP Discovery 4100 Development Kit Software User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2572 KB)
28 Nov 2018
DLPC410 Board Design Files (Rev. B)
(ZIP 16845 KB)
30 Jul 2019
The DLPLCRC410EVM, paired with one of five other DMD-based EVMs, is an evaluation platform exhibiting advanced light control for applications like lithography, 3D Printing (SLS and SLA), Machine Vision, and Marking and Coding. This EVM enables evaluations of new customer illumination sources, optics, algorithm, and exposure processes to quicken potential evalation of DLP technology, customer learning cycles, and times to market.
- Light control of one of 5 different DMDs
- Binary pattern rates up to 32 kHz
- Grayscale patterns rates up to 1.9 kHz
- 2xLVDS DDR input data interface at 400Mhz clock rate
- Supports random row addressing of DMD rows