DLP650LNIR DMD evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP Discovery 4100 Development Kit Software User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2572 KB)
28 Nov 2018
DLP650LNIR Board Design
(ZIP 2221 KB)
18 Nov 2018
This DLP evaluation module (EVM) houses DLP650LNIR, a 0.65 NIR WXGA Series 450 DMD intended for use in applications using 850-2000 nm near-infrared (NIR) illumination sources. DLPLCR65NEVM is an advanced imaging option for laser sintering, ablation, marking, coding, printing and other applications that use NIR sources. When paired with DLPLCRC410EVM, users get pixel accurate control with 1-bit pattern rates up to 12,500 Hz.
- Targets 850-2000 nm and compatible with multiple NIR illumination sources (ex. lasers, lamps, LEDs)
- DLP650LNIR DMD has 1280 x 800 mirrors with 10.8 µm pitch
- DLP650LNIR DMD has a thermally efficient S450 package
- 12-inch flex cable for flexible positioning of the DMD on a benchtop