DRV10983 Three-Phase Brushless Motor Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV10983EVM and DRV10975EVM User's Guide (Rev. E)
(PDF 4994 KB)
02 Jan 2018
The DRV10983EVM (evaluation module) serves as a user-friendly evaluation kit to demonstrate TI’s brushless motor driver DRV10983. A GUI software and user guide are provided to help customers tune and configure Sensorless BLDC motors for proper operation. This EVM is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market.
- 8-28V supply voltage range
- 2.0A continuous / 3A peak output current
- PWM, I2C or onboard analog potentiometer speed control
- USB2ANY board included for I2C GUI communication