The DRV8825 evaluation module consists of a 2.5A, dual-H-bridge motor driver with on chip indexer (step/dir control interface) supporting up to 32 micro steps and a small number external components that can be used to drive a single bipolar stepper motor. The on-board MSP430 MCU + software/GUI provides signaling and control. With the DRV8825EVM, designers can quickly and easily evaluate the performance of DRV8825 motor driver in their specific application.
- 2.5A Peak / 1.75A RMS Current Output per Bridge
- Wide Operating Voltage: 8.2 to 45V
- Low RDSON (400mR LS+HS)
- On-chip indexer supports up to 32 microsteps
- Thermal and Short Circuit Protection
- All Critical Control and Status Signals Brought Out to Test Headers
- Includes a MSP430F1612 MCU for Signaling and Control