Evaluation Module for DRV8841
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The DRV8841 evaluation module consists of a 2.5A, dual-H-bridge motor driver with a PWM control interface and a small number external components that can be used to drive either two brushed DC motors, a single bipolar stepper motor, or four solenoids. The on-board MSP430 MCU + software/GUI supports signaling and control and PWM speed control. With the DRV8841EVM, designers can quickly and easily evaluate the performance of DRV8841 motor driver in their specific application.
- 2.5A Peak / 1.75A RMS Current Output per Bridge
- Wide Operating Voltage: 8.2 to 45V
- Low RDSON (400mR LS+HS)
- 4 Levels of On-Chip Current Regulation / Cycle-by-Cycle Inrush Protection
- Supports 256 and Greater Microsteps with External Voltage Reference
- Brake and Coast Modes Supported
- Thermal and Short Circuit Protection
- All Critical Control and Status Signals Brought Out to Test Headers
- Includes a MSP430F1612 MCU for Signaling and Control
- DRV8841 Evaluation Module
- MCU Control Software Source Code
- Easy to Use GUI
- USB Cable