The LM25149-Q1EVM-2100 high-density evaluation module (EVM) is designed to showcase the performance of the LM25149-Q1 high-performance, automotive synchronous buck DC/DC buck controller. It operates over a wide input voltage range of 5.5 V to 36 V to deliver a fixed 5-V output with better than 1% setpoint accuracy and up to 8-A output current. The LM25149-Q1 offers advanced EMI performance and ultra-low IQ. Regulator features during fault conditions include: undervoltage lockout, internal soft-start, hiccup-mode overcurrent protection and thermal shutdown. Open-drain PGOOD indicator and SYNC IN / SYNC OUT features are also provided.
- 5.5-V to 36-V input voltage range
- 5-V output voltage with 1% setpoint accuracy
- Rated for 8 A of load current
- Ultra-low IQ
- Dual-random spread spectum and active EMI filtering for advance EMI mitigation
- Fully assembled, tested and proven PCB layout with small footprint