The LM5149-Q1EVM-400 high-density evaluation module (EVM) is designed to showcase the performance of the LM5149-Q1 high-performance, automotive, synchronous buck DC/DC buck controller. The EVM operates over a wide input voltage range of 15 V to 72 V to deliver a fixed 12-V output with better than 1% setpoint accuracy and up to 8-A output current. The LM5149-Q1 offers advanced EMI performance, ultra-low IQ, protection features to aid protection of the regulator during fault conditions, which include: undervoltage lockout, internal soft-start, hiccup-mode overcurrent protection and thermal shutdown. The device also includes open-drain PGOOD indicator and SYNC IN features.
- 15-V to 72-V input voltage range
- 12-V output voltage with 1% setpoint accuracy
- Rated for 8 A of load current
- Ultra-low IQ
- Dual-random spread spectum and active EMI filtering for advance EMI mitigation
- Fully assembled, tested and proven PCB layout with small footprint